in the process of refining

Monday, July 22, 2013

I owe this blog big time for not updating it regularly. On the other hand, I've been pretty productive with the path I'm choosing *in irony to the major I'm taking up*.


I joined the publication of my college (The Flame) as an artist. In truth, I'm not satisfied with my efforts, but I guess they're not bad for an amateur like me.


Poster for recruitment


This was a rushed artwork. Ahh well. </3

Another rushed artwork. But this has to be my favorite. The Letters editor asked me to draw something about rebirth, and suggested to have a bluish tone. Originally, the title of this artwork is "ichthys", the Greek symbol for fish, which also symbolizes Christ = resurrection. So.. yeah. HAHA.



There's still room for improvement. :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wander